Tuesday, May 29, 2007

7 Things Meme

Cheeky Red Head at Get a Clew tagged me for the 7 things meme and since I have not posted since last Monday, I figured my 7 facts would be 7 reasons why I have not been online lately. Here goes:

The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. Friday afternoon I graduated from law school.

2. Friday afternoon I also moved back home to Connecticut.

3. My parents gave me my very own digital camera as my graduation gift -- Dad even showed me some pointers about how to set it up to take pics for my blog. I had been borrowing their old one, which works fine, but it is definitely nice to have one of my own.

4. I spent Saturday unpacking a portion of my stuff -- the first priority being organizing my yarn stash, of course :-)

5. Saturday night my BF and I saw Pirates 3. Carlos did not like it at first, but keep reading.

6. Sunday afternoon we had some close friends and family over to celebrate my brother's and my graduations. The weather was beautiful and fun was had by all.

7. Monday the BF and I took my youngest brother to see Pirates 3. This time Carlos liked it.

As you can see, there has not been much knitting going on as of late. Today Carlos and I went down into NYC and I brought my May Day Sockamania Club sock with me on the train, but only got a few rounds done. Not sure if I will finish before the end of the month, but we shall see.

I do believe that most of the blogs I read have already done this meme, as it has been floating around blogland for a couple weeks now. So, as many others have done, I will simply say: If you have not already done this meme and you are reading this, consider yourself tagged.

Time to get back to the unpacking.

No comments: