Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

As a kid, I was the one who dumped out her trick-or-treat sack on the living room floor, sorted through her candy, and admired her loot as she enjoyed a chocolate or two before bed. Now, as a grown-up, I find myself doing the same thing on this Halloween afternoon, but this time with lots of yarny-loot:

The Loot


The husband and I ventured up to Hartford for Stitches East 2010 this morning -- talk about a kid in a candy store (I am talking about myself, of course, not my husband). This was my first time at Stitches and I had a blast browsing through all the booths. Next year I definitely want to spend more time there and even take a class or two.

Pictured above: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock in the Briar Rose colorway from Webs; Lisa Souza sock yarn in Squash Blossom, 4 pins from Leilani Arts, 3 pins and a Norwegian thimble from The Mannings, and a small bear from Mother Bear Project.

Hope everyone has a safe & Happy Halloween!

No comments: