Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Time is here

Since Christmas is one week away, I thought I'd link a few cute Christmas-y projects. I wish I had the time (and yarn) to complete some of them, but alas, I still have a bunch of projects to finish if I want them to be Christmas gifts in a week.

Knitted Santa Mittens - very cute children's gloves with a Santa face. Just FYI, there is music on this site, so if you're at work or in class, make sure your volume is turned down so you don't get caught...

Santa Mittens - these are red gloves with a white cuff. They look very warm and soft! Also check out the site for links to the matching hat and gloves. Note - this site is Lion Brand Yarn's pattern site and you may have to register with the site to view the pattern; but don't worry - it's FREE!

Free Knitting Pattern Central's listing of Christmas patterns -- there are TONS!

If only I didn't have a final exam and paper due Wednesday and then work starting on Thursday -- I'd spend the whole rest of the week knitting! Enjoy

No comments: