Saturday, December 16, 2006

One down, one to go!

I finished one of the mittens that I will be putting in Carlos's stocking for Christmas! :-) If I had a digital camera here, I'd post a picture, but I suppose you'll have to wait until I go home next week. How knows, maybe by then I'll have them both done and you'll get to see a pair! Not that the mittens are anything spectacular -- just your basic stockinette stitch mitten in lime green. Yes, I said lime green. Last year I had made Carlos a multi-colored scarf with shades of bright blues and greens (one strand of yarn that is multi-colored - you know what I'm talking about, right?). And now he wanted mittens in the lime green color that is in the scarf. He did make a comment today that I should hurry up and finish them because he really needs them in this balmy 50 degree weather we've been having in the Northeast. I told him that I made a deal with Mother Nature to hold off on the cold until they were finished ;-)

And on a different note, don't think that this multiple postings per day will last long. Keep in mind that right now my blog is a novelty and I'm just starting out.

No comments: