Sunday, February 25, 2007

Procrastinating

I tweaked the blog a little - changed the colors here and there, added a site meter and a "favicon" (the picture that appears in the address bar and tabs if your browser has that capability). Also new to the site is a graphic to the right with my current WIP's (works in progress) and the 2007 FO's (finished objects). A couple weeks ago my mom asked me why I keep starting new projects when I have a whole bunch that are unfinished. Of course the goal would be to have more finished that on-going projects, however, I have a rather short attention span when it comes to my knitting. Yes, I love all the projects I am currently knitting, but sometimes I just need a change of pace (or yarn or size of needles or pattern). To add to that, I have so many more project ideas floating around in my head. Thankfully Thursday I will be returning to CT for 10 days of relaxation (and knitting!).

No comments: