Sunday, March 25, 2007

And we have FO's!!!

Not one, but TWO FO's for today! First, I apologize that there will be a delay in any new pictures as the batteries have died for my digital camera... *sniffle* Perfect timing. The charger is back home in CT, but tomorrow I will try to pick up some AA's so I can post new pictures.

The WONDERFUL news is that I have COMPLETED a pair of socks!! I love them :-) There is a picture below of the first sock of the pair, and here is another one:

First Sock




The other FO's are the bright orange and blue mittens, the first of which is also below in a previous post.

I am so tempted to cast on my next pair of socks (Jaywalkers in CTH brights (orange/red)), but I really should finish up the last two projects I have OTN's here before going back to CT in 11 days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, what pattern did you use for the blue ribbed socks? It is exactly what I am looking for socks for my dh.

I didn't realize you were in law school! My oldest son is in his first year(at the ripe old age of almost 29). He is loving it.

Cindy(from the KRF)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy

I updated the post above this one to describe how I knitted the socks. I also included a link to a pattern I found after knitting the socks that has the same K3, P1 pattern.

Good luck to your son in law school

Happy Knitting,

~Jen