Wednesday, March 7, 2007

As a third year law student, most of my reading is for school, but once in a rare while I have the chance (or the desire) to read for fun -- this week has been one of those rare occasions. In addition to all the knitting I have been doing over break, I have been able to finish an entire book that was not law related -- it was knitting related, of course! Claire LaZebnik's Knitting under the Influence is a great, fun, light-hearted book about three friends in their late 20's who share the common bond of their Sunday morning knitting circle, even though their lives are very different from one another. I absolutely could not put it down!


Not much to really update on the knitting front -- especially since I've been updating like crazy this week. Today I frogged Carlos's lime green hat because I realized after about 4 inches that the K2, P2 rib was not going to stretch as much as I had hoped. No biggie.

No comments: