Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring has sprung

Sunday I returned to Boston to finish my last semester of school -- exciting, scary, and bittersweet all at once! Break was nice, but too fast. I didn't get as much knitting done as I had hoped but I did take care of other things, so it was still a productive 10 days.

I bought some new yarn to add to the stash: Cherry Tree Hill in the Blues/greens colorway, and Sockotta color #'s 364 and 367 - orange & pink and purple & pink respectively. Can you tell I am now obsessed with sock yarn? Did I also mention that I haven't yet turned the heel on the second sock of my first pair?

Over break I did finish a pair of mittens for myself - just basic stockinette mittens with a K2, P2 cuff, nothing fancy. Take a look:

Mittens 3/2007

Hopefully this nice weather will stick around and I can put them away for next year :-)

No comments: