Saturday, March 31, 2007

4 Socks a Season

In order to further encourage my sock knitting I have joined the 4 Socks a Season KAL (that's Knit-along for those of you non-knitters out there). The premise is simple -- Knit 4 socks or 4 pairs of socks each "season". Sounds like it will be lots of fun! It officially starts tomorrow (April 1), but I have a few things -- both knitting and non-knitting related -- that I have to work on this week, so my first pair probably won't be cast on until Thursday when I return home to Connecticut for Easter. I have 2 skeins of Lorna's Laces here in Boston, but they are not wound yet because I've been saving them for when I go home to play with my new swift and ball winder. At home I also have Lorna's Laces in the Flamingo colorway as well as my Yarn4socks.com Sock Club package waiting for me. Not to mention the extensive stash... Oh the choices!!

No comments: