Thursday, April 5, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Today I came home for Easter weekend and arrived to a wonderful pile of presents on my bed. No, not an early visit from the Easter Bunny, but it was all the stuff I ordered over the last three weeks or so. Check it out:

~ Swift and ball winder from Joann.com. I had two 50% coupons and figured I'd might as well splurge. Now that I am obsessed with sock knitting and most sock yarn does not come pre-wound, it was a good investment.

~ Yarn4socks.com Sock Club April yarn and pattern. Don't want to give away too many secrets in case people haven't received theirs yet, but I like it!!

~ Lorna's Laces Flamingo Stripe. I believe I previously posted about my adventures in hunting down this yarn because I just had to have it. It is even prettier in person than it is on the computer screen. Used my new swift and ball winder to wind it up and began knitting the Pink Ribbon sock pattern with it since proceeds from the yarn go to Breast Cancer research. This will also be my first pair of socks for the 4 Socks a Season KAL

~ Lisa Souza Violet's Pink Ribbon Sock! yarn. I can't get enough of the Lime & Violet podcast and absolutely fell in love with this colorway when I saw it. The proceeds go to help Ms. V.

~ Knitty.com "I'd Rather Be Knitting" Raglan Hoodie in pink (of course)

I figure now I have enough to keep me busy for awhile -- at least until graduation at the end of May

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you, all that gorgeous yarn and other knitting stuff. I'm so envious. I've got a knitting parcel coming in the next day or two and I'm so excited.

Anonymous said...

Knitting packages are the greatest -- can brighten up my day in an instant.