Monday, April 30, 2007

A bit of a hiatus

Classes finished last week, which means that exam season is in full swing. For the next 10 days I will be going MIA while I study and write my final papers. Assuming I keep to my rigorous study plan, I should still have time to knit, but I may or may not have time to update the blog. So far I am pretty much on schedule and decided to take a quick break to update and catch up on my message board reading. Also, looking at the clock, it is almost time for Knitty Gritty. My parents' basic digital cable plan includes DIY Network, unlike my plan up in Boston. Yay! Last year my cable company had a special going on the expanded package so I had the channel, but this year I wasn't too keen on forking over the extra money, especially because I am not usually home at this time of day.

So for now, I will sign off and catch you on the flip side of exams.

No comments: