Monday, April 16, 2007

Progress Report

I had set some rather lofty goals for myself to play catch up with my knitting this weekend. Let's see how I fared:

Finish one Jaywalker sock. Not quite. I am at the heel flap though, so not too terrible considering I was only 1/2 way down the leg a couple days ago...

Turn the heel on the pink ribbon sock. Not so much. Although, I did complete one ribbon repeat (out of 3 for the leg), which I am happy about.

Complete all of the pieces of the surprise so that they can be assembled. No, but I did assemble the three pieces that I did have finished and only have 4 small pieces to knit. So again, not too terrible.

It may seem that I have failed, but I still consider today part of the weekend, so there is still hope! School is not in session today because of the Marathon/Patriots' Day, giving me plenty of time to knit. That is if I can pull myself away from the computer.

No comments: