Saturday, June 16, 2007

Time sure flies...

...when you're having fun. Or when you're just really busy. I cannot believe that I haven't blogged in TWO weeks! Eeek! Please forgive me. I have been going to my bar review class, studying, and trying to relax and/or knit in the remaining waking minutes of the day. Also, last weekend my mom and I participated in our town's Relay for Life, which was a lot of fun, but it took me a couple days to get back on track from staying up until 5 am. So as I predicted, blogging has been on the back burner.

Tomorrow afternoon/evening, I am planning to gather up my WIP's to photograph them and make a real blog post with pictures and links and everything. In the future, I will also try to be better about regularly posting, but I cannot make any promises.

And I would also like to thank everyone for their well wishes about graduation and the bar exam! The exam is at the end of July; only 5 and 1/2 weeks to go!

No comments: