Friday, January 20, 2012

Finally Friday

I know I've been cheating with the blog lately in only posting pictures, and when I opened the Blogger app on my phone my intention was to do just that. What could possibly be taking away from my blogging time, you ask? Well there's that pesky thing called work. Hey - someone has to bring home the Benjamins to have money for yarn so that I have something with which to knit. And then there's actual knitting so that I have something about which to blog. Oh and then my new flavor-of-the-moment: Jetpack Joyride. Just a silly game on the iPhone. But such fun and so addictive!

Anyway, for your viewing pleasure, I give you my project of the week: socks for Carlos. Or I should say, the foot of one sock for Carlos.



Hoping to finish the cuff tonight and start the second one this weekend. We're supposed to get snow (finally!!) tomorrow, so it will be a good stay-in-and-knit kind of day. This sock is toe-up with a twisted stitch rib that I've mashed together from a few different places. I'll link to the inspirations when I'm back home and on the computer (haven't figured out how to do it on the app yet)

No comments: