Thursday, July 26, 2007

And we're back!

Shortly you will return to your regularly scheduled Legal Needles reading!! Thank you everyone for the well wishes on the bar exam. I survived. The right hand is a little sore from the 12 essay questions we had today and holding the knitting needles is a little difficult right now (no lie!!), but rest assured that I will be back in the knitting and blogging saddles soon. For now it is time for some much needed rest. Just wanted to let you know that I made it. Good night!

3 comments:

Akaijen (Knitting Sutra) said...

Congrats on making it through! My husband and I have been talking about whether he should take the NY Bar. As a foreigner there are only a couple state bars he can take. I have never seen him react so negatively about something in whole time I've known him. He can't even stand to think about it. oi!

Cat said...

Just thought I'd stop in and say "hi". I found you through the football KAL. I'm in the process of trying to get into law school, so I can't even imagine what the bar exam is going to be like...

Anonymous said...

Jennifer - best of luck to your husband.
The bar exam was quite the experience. There were definitely days when I was studying and had a negative outlook on it, but the key is to think positively and remember that it is a marathon, not a sprint. When I changed my mentality, my studying became much more effective and I felt better about the whole experience.

Catwoman - best of luck to you too in applying to law school. Enjoy your time there and don't dwell too much on the bar exam quite yet ;-) It will be here before you know it.