Sunday, July 8, 2007

Just a Quick Update

I know, I must sound like a broken record, but yet again it has been another busy week for me. And the next few won't be letting up either. The bar exam looms in the future and now it is a mere 17 days away. My blogging might be even more sparse than it has been since graduation; and who knows what this means for my knitting. As it is, I do not have much to update this week. I did not stick to my plan of finishing the Clementine Socks. Instead, when I did pick up the needles, it was to work on the Giotto Sock from the yarn4socks.com June Sock Club shipment. I moved past the picot cuff and the first lace pattern. Now I am into the main part of the leg, which includes a rather intricate pattern with cables and lace. I am not sure why, but as I knit this, I tend to grip the needles rather tightly, causing my left hand to cramp up. Usually I can only do a few rounds or so before having to take a break. Right now I am through 2 and 1/2 repeats, which does not translate to much as each repeat consists of 4 rows. Hey - a little progress is better than none, right? And I really did make 10 rounds of progress since the picture a few posts ago... it's just hard to tell from the picture.

Giotto Sock

1 comment:

Dipsy Doodle said...

Awww, these socks are going to look ever so beautiful! I love the picot edging, and what a gorgeous colorway! Looking forward to seeing more of them!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com