Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm a busy bee

What can I say? I know I said that my blogging should pick back up now that the bar exam is over. But I get home from work around 7 at night and spend the 2.5 hours I'm awake actually knitting. I've even been knitting on the train. Of course, a good blogger would take pictures of said accomplishments to make her post less boring. In due time.

For now a brief overview of where I stand:
I finally turned the heel on the second Clementine sock from back in June. A few weeks ago, I had knit the heel flap while at the beach, but did the actual turning on the train yesterday.

The other project I'm knitting at the moment is another surprise that I'm hoping to finish by Friday. Not sure if the intended recipient reads this, but I don't want to take any chances.

I also purchased my first Monkey Sock bag and DPN roll from Momma Monkey, the wonderful designer behind Socktopia and Monkey Toes. I have been coveting one of these bags for awhile and now that I received my first paycheck I just *had* to order one!!

And with that brief picture-less update, I shall go to sleep.

No comments: