Saturday, August 11, 2007

Yarny Goodness

425 yards, 75% Superwash wool, 25% nylon in the Strawberry Lemonade colorway.

What a lovely surprise to celebrate making it through my first week of work! Things have been pretty crazy around here that I totally forgot that I ordered this yummy yarny goodness from the L&V Shop! My little brother let the dog in the front door a little while ago and says "Jen! You have a package from Iowa!!" Woohoo! I think I ran downstairs faster than a little kid on Christmas morning.

So tempted to cast on one of the many sock patterns I want to try. But so far I've been really good about working on just one at a time. The good thing is that I have lots of time on the train each day to knit. Now if I can just remember to grab my knitting bag on my way out the door in the mornings...

No comments: