Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm still here... just not online as much...

It has been quite some time since I posted. And to be honest, it has been quite some time since I've had a chance to pick up my needles... As usual, I have multiple projects on the needles. But lately I just have not had the time or energy to work on any of them. What could possibly take up all my time you ask? Well, each night I get home from work around 7, eat dinner, check my email, browse the internet, catch up on my Google Reader subscriptions, hang out with the boy if he drives to my house, asleep by 10ish (tonight it's later) to start the day all over again. By the time the weekend rolls around I have so much to catch up on -- running errands, watching ND football (as painful as it may be), cleaning, wedding planning, house hunting... the list goes on. And this weekend is no different.... And oh yeah, it's November. Which means holiday knitting REALLY has to get going...

So needless to say, blogging has taken the back seat. And right now, sleep is going to be my top priority. Good night!!


P.S. I passed the CT bar exam! Monday is the official swearing-in ceremony :-)